Gone are the days when basketballs used be made by hand leaving very small room for customization. Today, basketballs are no longer made individually. The bouncy orange balls are now produced in mass quantities at factories.
So with such modernization, can you still be able to get a custom basketball? If yes, how much can you customize them, and what’s the best place to get a customized basketball? Let’s find out!
Types of Customizations Available for Basketballs?
There are many customization options available for basketballs, and it really depends on how much you want to spend. You can go with a simple customization option if you have a limited budget or choose a more detailed customization option if you have more money to spend.
- Simple Customization:You can get the ball personalized with your logo or your name. It is an easy way to make the ball stand out if you don’t have much money to spend.
- Detailed Customization:If you want to go with more detailed customization, you can choose from various pieces, such as ball material, size, color, logos, team names, team colors, etc. This is the best option if you can spend a little more money.
Be sure to have the customizations checked before placing the order because it can be very difficult or even impossible to correct any mistakes after the balls are manufactured.
Tips for Getting The Right Custom Basketball:
You need to consider many things when buying a custom basketball. Some of the most important things to consider are as follows:
- Size:Before buying a custom basketball, it is important to know the size of the ball that you want. You can select from different ones, including small, medium, and large. Be sure to know your audience before deciding the size like small is best for children, medium for casual players, and large for sports enthusiasts.
- Cover Material: The cover is the outermost part of the basketball, and it is usually made of leather or synthetic material. Since leather is a natural material, it costs more than its synthetic counterparts.
- Logo:Many companies offer custom basketballs, and you can choose to go with any of them if you want. Just make sure to match the logo with the color scheme of the basketball.
- Weight:Weight is another important factor you need to consider before buying a custom basketball. The weight of the basketball is determined by the number of pieces of rubber used in it. The standard weight for basketball is 22 ounces.
Where to Get a Custom Basketball?
A basketball manufacturer is the best place to get custom basketballs, especially if you need them in quantity. At Smileboy, we manufacture top-class basketballs at fraction of cost and with great customizability.
Whether you want to purchase a small or a large number of custom basketballs, feel free to contact us, we can deliver top-quality, fully customized basketballs with speed.
Meta Description: Are you planning to buy a custom basketball for your customers or a team? This article talks about what you need to know before buying a custom basketball.